Saturday, December 23, 2006

Here's to Christmas!!

The concert got postponed, people are stealing presents out of cars and it is RAINING !!!!


I am reviewing my roast recipe for dinner and realize I still don't have a meat thermometer so I was wondering Weed if I go through the boxes up on the hill if I will find one!!! I promise I will put it back. This year is a bit of a hodgepodge dinner. Father-in-law and date, my sister brother-in-law, niece and a very special UNCLE. I say it every year but THIS should really be interesting!!

I do have FOUR days off (why am I up at 5:30??) well I have to get to the grocery at 8 when they open so I can get the cream cheese I need before they run out and I am getting my hair done!! Yes I know it is just a small thing but I am going BY myself and adding a little color!! Merry xmas to me since I am the only one who likes it a different color!!! (don't worry I always choose a shade of reddish!!!!)

That's it for me I will try to post before another month goes by ......I miss you guys! an oh yeah


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

2 comments:

Yvette said...

well "fuck you" fest....nice!
those are cute...i love the one of connor (that is him)...oh and the grandparents....they were sooooo mean!!! LOL i remember katie's grandfather yelling at us to make sure his fucking tools got put back just like he had them and then nana kate would said ohhh bob shut your fucking mouth...growin up on the avenue was quite an experience!!!!

heather said...

i love the pics! too funny....take 'em down? no don't do that!