Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Neighbors
In my neck of the woods we have subtle property disputes ALL the time. We share an entrance to our parking area called a Right of Way with my South neighbor. My neighbor likes to travel up this r.o.w. at high rates of speed specifically at times my friends might be trying to get into or out of my parking area. Well this morning as a truck was backing out of my area onto the shared area he speeds up honking his horn and just about crashed into this truck . Nice .....................................

Yesterday I have a nice message on my phone machine from the North Neighbor "Thanks for washing out flower bed. Next time I hope you can reroute the water towards the road and not on my pwopery." Well when it rains heavy and the wind blows hard we have a little water runoff problem that we try to divert away from our cellar with a sumperpumper. This runoof is headed to all the neighbors and we all *deal* with it. My theory and I am probly wrong I know .....this washout was headed her way regardless of the little that came from my cellar. Anyway happy notes from my blog today. :-0

Mister fixit came yesterday and repaired all the broken appliances. I am escited to say I am back in laundry business!!!

6 comments:

heather said...

well, obviously i'm at work with nothing to do but search for blog & myspace updates.

FIRST!

arrrrrggggg....neighbors suck! i wish i could think of some smartass thing you could do for the right of way problem.

Yvette said...

the problem isn't beth, its mark..right? he's an asshole.
i'm with heather...lets do something to that frigger.

not sure why or how i missed your last post with all the pumpkins, but i did. they look good...kids look cute and i'm sure you had pumpkin guts all over the place!

Alicia said...

yeah Heather I knew you would appreciate the close neighbor story. I have loads of them.
and Yvette Noooooooooo really !!don't mess with that man. Think happy thoughts but don't approach LOL hahaha

I'm thinkin a bunch of those turtles would be cute. Mr. B luvs those ;-)

heather said...

i looked closely at the parking arrangements on my lunch break - and pictured him taking that turn and going up to park at about 30 mph. my frappucino almost came out my nose laughing. what a little hell raiser - why hasn't bbb (or triple b...aka bigbadboyd) kicked his arse yet? maybe you could aim your subpump in that direction....cool him off a little. there are children in the hood for chrikey's sake. i'd throw the bones of my thanksgiving turkey at his house...not really, but it is a fun idea - colby would love you guys!

Alicia said...

ok ok 30 mite be a slite exageration.....but its to fast.

He really isn't right so you can't mess wit that ;-)

maybe I will see you trick or treating

I'll be the old one with all the kiddos lol

heather said...

yeah, 30 was my imagination at work. =)