Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween from the pumpkin patch

   

We are ready!!!  The pumpkins are carved the costumes  are laid out Bring us the candy. 


pumpkincarve06017.jpgpumpkincarve06018.jpg


We enjoyed a nice family activity cutting pumpkins and going to the Halloween Party at the gym.  The kids paraded around the gym in their costumes, they played games and then had some snacks.

  


              pumpkincarve06012.jpg          pumpkincarve06020.jpg            pumpkincarve06005.jpg


Tomorrow my Katie, Darin, Skylar and Sierra get here from Rhode Island.  They are moving back to Maine !!!!! Yippee !!!  They should get here in time to trick for treat. 







Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

heather said...

big bad boyd is one lucky feller.

i can't remember the connection for katie & darin...they're your family? (stop laughing everyone)

have fun trick-or-treating!

Alicia said...

My katie is my sister .....see the confusion ;-)

I searched and searched for a picture of her to post ...but she is like me always behind the camera !! ( iam trying to get in a few more pics for the kids ;-)

You remember darin? Skylar will be 3 in January and her and Lila are best pals .....Lila will be 3 in January. Can you believe THAT!!!

heather said...

wow..3 years ago....that was the last time Riley was in the hospital for something major...and hil & wade were down there too...and you having Lila. right?

Anonymous said...

Actually Skylar's Birthday is in December

Alicia said...

Yeah We were thru New Year's Eve day waiting for Chloe to stable ....and the joke was for me to get my own room. I forgot HOW pregnant I was during that time.

Uh B*&! that was just a typo on Skylar's B-day OF course I know when her bday is!!!