Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Now why didn't I think of this sooner!!






Ok OK I have been neglecting my computer lately...but when the feeling hits you gotta go with it. I have been CLEANING!!! I know I can't beleive it either I mean that spot that has been on the kitchen cupboard forever is GONE!!! and then well there were more spots to clean..........I don't even have to plan much about Thanksgiving. Just make a few pies and show up to eat !!! Well ya I know I will help out but the menu, the shopping, the mess IT's not here. Do I sound happy well actually it feels very Strange and I am missing all that anticipation and the Normal family tradition !!! Thanksgiving with my sister will be great and we haven't done that since aghhhhh kids maybe???? It has been a loooong loooong time. She has always gone to family so she is now feeling the pressure of the dinner preparation. Do you think she will love it or leave it??

4 comments:

heather said...

i'm hoping by reading & viewing this that your cleaning voodoo will rub off on me - i need to extremely bad!

wait...what....are those CHILDREN cleaning?

what magic pills are you using and how can i get some? =)

heather said...

have fun enjoying IT elsewhere! i know i always do! hehehehe

Yvette said...

i'm reporting you to oprah!!!!

as for your sister...i think she'll love it...the clean up is the sucky part.

i hope you'll get to take leftovers home..thats the best part of thanksgiving!!! did you think of that?

heather said...

mmmmmmm....bring on the turkey sandwiches baby!!